MSP® Programme Management Practitioner
4 1/2 day course in Central London with easy access to transport links.London £1295.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
Change Management Foundation
3 day course
This workshop will give you:
- A comprehensive and practical introduction to the world of Change Management based upon the work of Esther Cameron and Mike Green
By the end of this workshop you’ll have gained insights to:
- How individuals respond to change, and the different ways of understanding this
- How teams go through change, and how teams are enablers in change
- How the organisation engages with change, and
- Leading change initiatives.
This workshop comprises of 4 modules covering change in; Individual, Team, Organisational and Leadership. You’ll gain an understanding of:
- The main theories of how people are motivated and how they go through in change as individuals
- The role of the team in change, the phases changes towards becoming a high performing team, and the different types of teams
- The main metaphors of an organisation, how to recognise when people are using these metaphors, the limitations of each
- Leading change within each of the metaphors, how this works
- Leadership style
- The importance of emotional intelligence and self - knowledge in leaders
The Change Management Foundation exam is a mulitple choice test of your knowledge. It is accredited by the APM Group and successful exam candidates will receive a Certificate recognising their success at the Change Management Foundation level.
There are 60 questions, and candidates must score 50% to pass the exam.
Do you have 6 or more members of staff requiring this training? We can offer a group discount on our public scheduled courses or deliver the course on your premises.
We can train a large group of staff, tailor this and any of our training courses to your specific needs or create a bespoke course to meet your organisations requirements. Contact us for further details.