MSP® Programme Management Practitioner
4 1/2 day course in Central London with easy access to transport links.London £1295.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
Change Management Shaping Change in the Organisation
1 day course
This workshop is ideal for those with leadership responsibilities for a business unit – large or small – and who are endeavouring to take it through change.
Leading people into new practices and behaviours is challenging. This one-day workshop is designed to introduce you to some popular and effective change management approaches that will give immediate results.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP?
This is a highly engaging and stimulating workshop, delivered in the distinctive manner for which pearcemayfield workshops are renowned.
It is an ideal workshop to organise for an in-house team who will benefits greatly from sharing this learning experience together.
Click here for contact details for an initial discussion.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS WORKSHOP?
By the end of this workshop you’ll be able to:
- Lead change more effectively, with less resistance and with more support
- Make changes that prevail, that ‘stick’
- Generate a ‘fly-wheel’ of enthusiasm for the change that gathers momentum
- Reduce the risk of failure or delay
- Know how to take people through the various phases of transition
WHAT WILL THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE?
This workshop will cover:
- The main ways people think and talk about the organisation (metaphors), and the limitations of each: as a machine, a political system, an organism, and as flux and transformation.
- Applying two of the main change management models - Kotter and Bridges – and how these can help shape our change efforts
- A transition management model, and how to plan from an ‘old way’ of doing things to the new
- The growing significance of the ‘Change Agent’ role in the organisation, and where this person comes from
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
We can train a large group of staff, tailor this and any of our training courses to your specific needs or create a bespoke course to meet your organisations requirements. Contact us for further details.