MSP® Programme Management Re-Registration
3 day workshop with full of all facilities including swimming pool and gym.Oxfordshire £895.00£995.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
Practical Project Management Using Microsoft Project
2 day course
This course provides an industry-standard tool to assist in the scheduling of projects, a tool which can be of great assistance at various stages within the project life cycle.
As a result of attending the course, you will be able to create more robust project plans, which will ensure that risk is adequately taken into account and that potential problems are identified and communicated before projects start. In addition, potential resource problems will be identified and avoided or corrected and more realistic project costs determined.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE?
The principal aim of this course is to put into practice, using MS Project, many of the concepts covered in our other project management workshops. By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- create a robust, risk-weighted project plan;
- ensure that a more realistic project budget is set;
- identify and avoid or correct potential resource problems;
- communicate plans at multiple levels and in different forms;
- manage projects during execution, identify and communicate the early signs of change;
- pass lessons learned from one project into others
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THIS COURSE?
This course will be of benefit to anyone requiring a leading-edge, industry-standard tool to enable them to plan and manage new or existing projects and to improve communication within them.
- Creating robust project plans
- Creating multiple levels within projects
- Entering resource information and assigning resources to project tasks
- Determining and solving resource over-allocation
- Ensuring that risk is properly taken into account in projects
- Determining project costs and from them deriving a realistic project budget
- Determining a project critical path and ways to shorten it
- Communicating project plans
- Printing views and reports to clarify and reinforce the Project Initiation Document
- Saving a project baseline and tracking against that baseline
- A brief look at problems with sharing a resource pool amongst multiple projects
- Using MS Project for planning and communicating within Programmes
WHAT DO I DO NOW?
This course is particularly suitable to be delivered as an in-house option.
Why not call us now for an initial discussion - 0800 052 1600