PRINCE2® Project Management Practitioner
4½ day course in Central London with easy access to transport links.London £1095.00£1295.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
Practical Project Management Practical Project Management
2 day course
This workshop is for delegates not seeking a professional qualification in project management, but with a genuine interest in the subject. Delegates will learn some fundamental but valuable skills for managing whatever type of project they may be involved in.
Through a very practical programme of learning, delegates leave feeling confident in their ability to manage projects. As well as appreciating some of the broader change management and stakeholder engagement issues.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
As project management becomes more pervasive in all aspects of life, this course makes this all important discipline broadly accessible to delegates who need to understand and have practical experience of project management without requiring professional accreditation.
You will learn a range of skills, techniques and approaches that will give you a structured approach to project management. Your contribution to any project team will be greatly enhanced.
pearcemayfield have extensive experience in providing project management training and consultancy. We have designed this learning programme to help you learn in a way that is engaging and informative.
“I now have the confidence to manage a project”
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THE COURSE?
By the end of this workshop particpants will:
- Have practiced and be confident in a very broad range of project management techniques
- Be able to better understand stakeholders and engage with them throughout the life of the project.
- Have a deeper insight into the challenges of change management and embedding project driven change into organisations.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
The design of this 3-day learning programme, which can be tailored to particular client situations, will cover:
- Establishing projects – business cases development, the organisation of projects and getting started in a controlled way.
- Controlling execution – planning, change management, risk & issue management, working with project teams.
- Principles of successful change, stakeholder analysis and engagement
The course is very ‘hands on’ with a very strong emphasis on learning by doing. A case study forms the backbone of the practical work.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
We often deliver this course as an in-house option, as training a group of people from your organisation at the same time can be highly benefical.
Call us now on 0800 052 1600 for an initial discussion.