Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
Management of Portfolios® Overview
1 day course
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THIS OVERVIEW?
Management of Portfolios (MoP™) approaches the management of change projects and programmes from a strategic viewpoint. It provides an overview of all change activities including what is in the portfolio, what it is costing, what risks are faced, what progress is being made, and what the impact is on business as usual and the organization’s strategic objectives
Based on the Best Practice guidance issued by the Cabinet Office, the aim of this day is to provide you with an appreciation of the main features and terms of MoP.
The day will provide you with universally applicable principles and practices that will enable you and your organization (large or small) to introduce or re-energize Portfolio Management
WHAT WILL THE OVERVIEW INCLUDE?
- Portfolio Management overview and definitions
- The Organizational Context within which Portfolio Management operates
- The Principles upon which effective Portfolio Management is built
- The Portfolio Definition cycle and 5 constituent practices
- The Portfolio Delivery cycle and 7 constituent practices
- Key Portfolio roles
- Key Portfolio documentation
Briefing on the current MoP examinations structure, including:
- Foundation Examination
- Practitioner Examination
THIS OVERVIEW IS IDEALLY SUITED FOR AN IN-HOUSE REQUIREMENT
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
If you are interested in arranging an overview, call us first on 0800 052 1600 for an initial discussion