Change Management Practitioner
4½ day course held in Central London with easy access to transport links.London £1395.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
Management of Risk Practitioner
4½ day course
Management of Risk (M_o_R®) is a guide and qualification, launched in support of a number of government and private sector initiatives to improve organisation wide risk management.
There are two levels of qualification available – the foundation and practitioner certificates. Both exams are taken during this course.
Whether you are new to Risk Management or just need to understand the M_o_R approach, this course is appropriate and will provide you with a thorough grounding in risk management.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is appropriate for managers of any discipline involved at all levels, although you should have an broad understanding of how your business operates. If you are concerned with implementing risk management or improving how your organisation manages its risks and the benefits this brings, then this course is for you.
pearcemayfield are a highly respected management training company and you can be assured that your MoR course will be a rewarding and informative experience.
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS OF THE COURSE?
The course will benefit all managers who have some responsibility for the effective management of risk within their organisation.
It will be particularly beneficial for:
- Senior management who are responsible for the governance and success of their organisation, and the protection of reputation, brand and assets
- Risk managers who may be responsible for establishing organisation-wide processes and procedures for risk management, perhaps in response to the requirements of the Combined Code on Corporate Governance
- Programme managers who need to develop structured approaches to management of risk on major change programmes in order to deliver the business benefits
- Project managers wishing to manage project risk more effectively in order to deliver in line with the project business case
- Operations managers responsible for day-to-day business service delivery who wish to manage risks to operational objectives
- Consultants wishing to understand the latest guidance and gain the qualifications in order to successfully apply the method for their clients
WHAT WILL THE COURSE INCLUDE?
The course is delivered in an entertaining and highly interactive manner with many real life examples used to illustrate the subject. There is a high degree of delegate participation, examination preparation and practice. It will include:
- Introduction and background to M_o_R
- M_o_R framework (principles, approach based on risk documentation, process steps and embedding and reviewing
- M_o_R principles
- Outline of M_o_R approach documents (including policy, process guide and risk communications plan)
- Risk identification, assessment and control
- Embedding and reviewing M_o_R
- M_o_R organisational perspectives (strategic, programme, project, operational)
- M_o_R roles and responsibilities
- M_o_R health check
- M_o_R maturity model
- Risk specialisms (including business continuity management)
DO YOU HAVE AN IN-HOUSE REQUIREMENT?
If you have 6 or more members of staff who require training in MoR, then call us for an initial discussion to find out how we can help you spread your training budget.
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
Contact us for an initial discussion on 0800 052 1600