MSP® Programme Management Practitioner
4 1/2 day course in Central London with easy access to transport links.London £1245.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Management of Portfolios® Practitioner
4 1/2 day course with full of all facilities including swimming pool and gym.Oxfordshire £1295.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
MSP® Programme Management Senior Manager Briefing
1 day course
This briefing is for senior management who face the challenge of taking their organisations to new levels of performance as well as prioritising investment in projects.
If you want to know about how to bring about organisational transformation through programme management using MSP, then this is for you.
WHY SHOULD I ATTEND THIS BRIEFING?
The aim of this workshop is to leave you fully briefed on:
- The latest thinking on the management of step-changes in business capability through programmes
- The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) best practice approach, and its relevance to your organisation
WHAT ARE THE OUTCOMES AND BENEFITS?
By the end of this Workshop you’ll be able to:
- Recognise where a programme approach is preferable to a collection of projects
- Assess the value of benefits realisation management as a means of designing the outcomes you want
- Identify those in your organisation who might have key leadership roles in any programme endeavour
WHAT WILL THE BRIEFING INCLUDE?
- A self-assessment analysis of your organisation against its capability to lead and manage programmes.
- A programme’s four critical success factors
- Why identifying benefits should come before identifying projects
- The link with strategic performance and how to maximise the value of your programme
- Clarity on what information you’ll need to direct a programme successfully
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
This briefing could prove very strategic for your organisation, and we realise that you may like to discuss your specific needs with us first, so to arrange an initial discussion with one of our Directors, please call 0800 052 1600.