MSP® Programme Management Practitioner
4 1/2 day course in Central London with easy access to transport links.London £1295.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
MSP® Programme Management Re-Registration
3 day course
Did you know that your MSP qualification does not last forever? It is limited to five years. In order to refresh the qualification you need to sit a re-registration exam. All certified Practitioners/Advanced Practitioners have the opportunity to take the Re-registration examination in order to demonstrate their commitment to professional development. This is particularly important as there are regular updates to the MSP Guide, and the re-registration examination ensures that you are up-to-date with best practice programme management.
By taking the Re-registration examinations, candidates are able to demonstrate to employers and prospective employers the currency of their knowledge and commitment to Continuing Professional Development.
There are two different levels of re-registration:
The format of the Practitioner Re-registration exam is: 3 questions, with a scenario background and appendices.
- Each of the 3 questions is worth 10 marks
- An overall score of 15 out of a possible 30 is required to pass
- One hour 15 minutes duration
- Open-book examination (the MSP guide)
Simple! Then your qualification will last another 5 years! We've designed this workshop experience to take you from your current level of experience and recall of the method to re-registration readiness in three days. We work with you in a workshop format that builds on where you are and is flexible enough to explore individual and group questions.
By the end of this you'll be able to :
- Identify the changes in the method since you last took the Practitioner paper
- Refresh and enhance your grasp of MSP in applying it flexibly but consistently
- Apply new practical approaches to your programmes
- Take the one-hour Re-registration examination and retain your Practitioner qualification
During the workshop you'll receive:
- The latest edition of the MSP manual
- Access to the latest pearcemayfield Practitioner - level courseware
- Refresher of the method, including: Overview, Principles, Themes and Processes
- Briefing on the Re-Registration exam system and philosophy
- Access to a mock Re-Registration paper
- Coaching from an experienced MSP training consultant
Pre-course work and evening work during the course also form an important part of this learning programme.
Do you have 6 or more members of staff requiring this training? We can offer a group discount on our public scheduled courses or deliver the course on your premises. We can train a large group of staff, tailor this and any of our training courses to your specific needs or create a bespoke course to meet your organisations requirements. Contact us for further details.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
For an initial discussion and further advice, contact us now
“I wanted to say how delighted I've been with the complete experience of booking, attending and completing this course with pearcemayfield. Both the administration and the teaching have been excellent.
It says a lot about the quality of Natalie's approach, style and content that I actually managed to pass and I am very grateful to her!
I have to admit this is in total contrast to another company I used for an APMG qualifications earlier in the year which was as opposite to yourselves as it was possible to be!
That experience has just highlighted the excellence of yours”
- Programme Director delegate