Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
1 day course
Designed for anyone involved in an MSP programme. This day will provide you with an appreciation of the main features and terms of MSP. You’ll be able to understand your role in an MSP programme and participate through MSP processes and communications channels.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
If you need a high level overview of MSP, or you are planning to get involved in an MSP Programme or you are part of an organisation looking to adopt the method, then this 1-day Overview is for you. It is also ideal as a ‘taster’ if you’re considering further training and qualifications in MSP.
Our skilled course leaders will start to bring MSP to life and give you a real taste of what programme management is all about.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING?
By the end of this Overview you’ll be able to:
- Understand how a programme helps deliver major changes
- Understand the scope of MSP
- Be familiar with the main components of MSP as well as some of the terms used
- Understand what is meant by the transformational flow of a programme
WHAT WILL THE DAY INCLUDE?
During the day you’ll explore some of the main principles behind MSP. Journeying through the process model, you’ll explore the identification, definition, governance and control of a programme, bringing out a number of the key features of MSP.
These will include:
- Key roles and organisation
- Vision in a programme
- Benefits realisation management
- Leadership and stakeholder engagement
- The Blueprint of the future capability
- Business Case management
- Management of Risk
- The Process Model – an overview
- Quality management in a programme
- Planning and control
DO YOU HAVE AN ON-SITE REQUIREMENT?
Do you have 6 or more members of staff requiring this training? We can offer a group discount on our public scheduled courses or deliver the course on your premises.
We can train a large group of staff, tailor this and any of our training courses to your specific needs or create a bespoke course to meet your organisations requirements. Contact us for further details.