Management of Risk Practitioner
5 day course. Free use of hotel facilities including swimming pool and gym.Oxfordshire £1245.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
2 day course
What is OBASHI?
OBASHI is a breakthrough in Information Technology thinking that will enable you to clearly see how your business actually works facilitating better decisions as a result.
OBASHI allows you to create a visual map that shows:
• how your business works
• the assets that make it work
• the inter-dependencies between those assets
With OBASHI you can design, monitor and optimize your business better; in a way which is easy to understand and, more importantly, easy to communicate across the rest of the business.
Whether your challenge is reducing costs, driving competitive advantage or both; you need to think OBASHI.
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
OBASHI is based around a core principle: that IT exists for one reason, namely, to manage the flow of data between business assets.
Business resources (which include people) and IT assets are either providers of data, consumers of data or provide the conduit through which the data can flow.
The role of IT is to support, process and optimise the flow of data to maximise business/organisational performance.
The OBASHI methodology provides a framework and method for capturing, illustrating and modelling the relationships, dependencies and data flows between business and information technology (IT) assets and resources in a business context. It is a formal and structured way of communicating the logical and physical relationships and dependencies between IT assets and resources (Ownership, Business Processes, Applications, Systems, Hardware, and Infrastructure) to define the business services of a modern enterprise.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OBASHI?
- It creates the 'big picture' of how your business works
- It joins the dots of how data flows between your people, processes and technology
- It provides a standard way of thinking about ICT
- It acts as a common language for your organisation
- It makes ICT easier to understand for everyone across your business
WHAT WILL THE COURSE INCLUDE?
The course is designed to heklp you understand the OBASHI method, and to prepare you for the OBASHI Foundation Qualification
This level aims to measure whether a candidate could act as an informed member of a management team which is using the OBASHI® method to understand and assess an organisation.
To this end you need to show you understand the principles and terminology of the method. Specifically:
• Understand how OBASHI supports the Business Strategy
• Describe the benefits OBASHI can bring to an organisation
• Understand the concept of dataflow. Be able to explain the purpose and use of a DAV and describe how it is constructed
• Recall OBASHI Core Principles and Laws of OBASHI
• List and describe the concept of Layers and Elements in OBASHI
• Be able to explain the purpose and use of a B&IT diagram and describe how it is constructed (Including use of colour)
• Understand the laws of Digital Dynamics
• Understand the OBASHI Rules and Relationships (incl. relationship persistence)
• Understand the concept of Logical and Physical models.
The OBASHI Foundation examination is in the following format:
• 50 Simple and Complex multiple-choice questions
• 60 minutes duration
• 30 correct answers out of 50 are required to pass (60%)
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
To begin with, why not give us a call, free, on 0800 052 1600 to discuss your requirements?