Management of Risk Practitioner
5 day course. Free use of hotel facilities including swimming pool and gym.Oxfordshire £1245.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
2 day course
P3O - Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices - provides a decision enabling/delivery support structure for all change within an organisation.
This may be provided through a single permanent office which may exist under several different names e.g. Portfolio Office, Centre of Excellence, Enterprise or Corporate Programme Office. It may otherwise be provided through a linked set of offices (portfolio office, programme offices, project offices), both permanent (enabling/supporting business objectives and consistency of delivery) and temporary (enabling/supporting specific programmes and projects), providing a mix of central and localised services.
To learn more take a look at the video here
WHY SHOULD I TAKE THIS COURSE?
If you have some experience of participating in strategic planning or working at programme or project management level, or if you are moving into this area of work, then this P3O course is for you. The blended learning technique takes you through our own acclaimed pre-course material before attending the two-day classroom event.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
The purpose of the Portfolio, Programme and Project Offices (P3O) guidance is to provide universally applicable guidance that will enable individuals and organisations to successfully establish, develop and maintain appropriate business support structures that will allow:
- Informed senior management decision making on strategic alignment, prioritisation, risk management, optimisation of resources etc to successfully deliver their business objectives (portfolio management).
- Identification and realisation of business outcomes and benefits via programmes.
- Successful delivery of project outputs that enables benefits within time, cost and quality restraints.
The course will cover:
- The Principles, Processes, Tools and Techniques, as well as the implementation/operational advice described in the P3O guide.
- Practical work to bring the model to life
- P3O Foundation examination
WHAT SHOULD I DO NEXT?
Normally we deliver this course as an in-house option, so call us free on 0800 052 1600 to discuss the next steps.