Management of Risk Practitioner
5 day course. Free use of hotel facilities including swimming pool and gym.Oxfordshire £1245.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
PRINCE2® Senior Manager Briefing
1 day course
Without the proper briefing and appropriate involvement of key senior managers, PRINCE2 may only marginally improve the performance of projects. The appropriate, timely and informed direction from senior managers is critical to the success of a PRINCE2 project. This workshop will allow a fully participative and facilitated discussion of strategic issues in managing change by projects using PRINCE2. The workshop can optionally cover issues facing an organisation considering adopting PRINCE2. This workshop is designed as a full day, but can be tailored to one half day to suit the particular requirements of your business.
WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER THIS BRIEFING?
For organisations implementing PRINCE2, this workshop is an excellent means of answering the following questions in an interactive seminar format:
- What will make PRINCE2 effective in our organisation?
- How can it be tailored to fit our culture?
- How do we avoid it becoming too bureaucratic?
- What are the responsibilities of senior management in PRINCE2 projects?
- What are the training implications?
- What is involved in implementing PRINCE2 across our organisation?
Senior managers attending this briefing are then able to confidently and effectively take on Project Board roles in a PRINCE2 project.
WHAT WILL THE WORKSHOP INCLUDE?
By the end of the briefing you will:
- Gain a clear understanding of the roles of the PRINCE2 Project Board
- Be able to apply Board-level controls to any PRINCE2 project, including:
- Management by exception
- Setting tolerance margins
- Management by stages
- Management by results through product-based plans
- Have an overall awareness of other aspects of PRINCE2
- Understand the benefits and pitfalls of applying PRINCE2
WHAT DO I DO NEXT?
This briefing could prove very strategic for your organisation, and we realise that you may like to discuss your specific needs with us first, so to arrange an initial discussion with one of our Directors, please call 0800 052 1600.