Change Management Practitioner
4½ day course held in Central London with easy access to transport links.London £1395.00£1445.00 BOOK THIS COURSE >
Have a question?
We are happy to discuss any questions you may have...
FREEPHONE 0800 052 1600EMAIL US NOW >
Related Skills Workshops - a range of practical skill-enhancing events
1/2 or 1 day course
To supplement the internationally-recognised qualifications-based training courses that we offer in project, programme and change management, we have developed a series of skills workshops which have proved to be highly successful with a number of our clients.
Delivered on an in-house basis, these half or one day events allow your team to come together around one specific topic in order to:
- develop and improve existing skills,
- identify and learn new skills,
- address specific problem areas
Each of the workshops are fully tailorable in order that real problems or opportunities are clearly addressed.
By using a range of accelerated learning approaches our facilitators can take you and your team through various stages - Preparation, Presentation, Practice and Performance - ensuring that you gain not merely understanding of information but, more importantly, you achieve step-improvements in your ability to lead effective change through programmes and projects.
We can design and develop a workshop to address any topic or situation that you are faced with.
Some of the workshops that have proved popular recently include:
- Business Case Workshop - how to develop and maintain a business case
- Creative Problem Solving - techniques for turning problems into solutions
- Facilitation Skills - working with groups by great facilitation
- Performance Management - getting the best from your people
- Planning and Estimating - more than guess work?
- Power Presentations - great communication skills for managers
- Risk and Issue Management in action
- Stakeholder Engagement - developing a new mindset
- Tailoring PRINCE2 - for large and small projects, and anything in-between
- Working Together - project managers and their teams