What is CISSP?
CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) is globally recognised certification. During 1980, the need arose for the standardized certification program that can provide proficiency. The Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) was established in 1990. The CISSP Training provides a framework of information security terms and principles. The delegates will gain an understanding of CBK domains and software lifecycles. The delegates can acquire Certified Information Systems Security Professional status after attending this course.
Benefits of CISSP training:
Benefits of attending this training are:
- Provides a working knowledge of information security
- Globally recognised certification and validates credentials
- Acquire the necessary skills to design IT security in an enterprise environment
- Understand the techniques for preventing network-based attacks
- Implement information security framework including principles, policies and structures