The training program enables the delegates to demonstrate their commitment and competence to the project management profession. The course introduces you to the core practices and areas of project management and also describes five process groups such as initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and closing the project.
During the course, the delegates will learn how to apply the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), identify the risks associated with a project, implement project control techniques and integrate various project components to ensure the desired project outcomes. Some of the benefits of doing a PMP Certification course are:
- Enhances project performance and efficiency
- Greater career opportunities and advancement
- Improved self-confidence and builds skills and knowledge
- Boost teamwork and employee satisfaction
- Greater recognition from employers