Change & Organisation
- Why organisations need changes?
- What is the effect on Design of Change Programmes?
Change in relation to the Organisation and the People
- The Evaluation of Change Management
- How Change Effects A Person?
- It's Effects While Planning Change
- Describe “People Focused” Framework for Change Management Plan
- What are the Main Roles in Supporting Change Process?
Education and Learning Support
- Describe the Learning Process
- Recognising and meeting the learning needs
- Implications of learning styles while designing learning interventions
Communication and Stakeholder's Engagement
- Explain stakeholder plan
- Identify and analyse stakeholders
- Design Change Management Foundation Effective Strategies
- Communication and Commitment
- Explain the theory of effective communication
- Different communication Channels and their use
- Developing a communications plan
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of a communication
Change Management in Practice
- Change impact
- Tools to ensure a comprehensive change management plan
- Change readiness, planning and management
- Increase the level of motivation to change
- Build organisational readiness to change
- Prepare for resistance
Personal and Professional Management
- Create teams to manage change